- Work with Clients, vendors, and taxing authorities.
- Work with raw data to complete calculations and analysis.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Review documentation and research tax law and/or vendor related issues.
- Handles tasks in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material.
- Possesses solid analytical aptitude, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Good work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Professional demeanor, team player, and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Utilizes strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and external stakeholders.
|Job Category||General Staff|