- Overall responsibility for assigned recovery audits, working directly with client personnel.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of customer service. Interact as needed with client in an effective and professional manner to resolve any audit related issues or queries.
- Actively communicate audit updates and findings to clients and CTMI management.
- Travel to client locations to gather invoices, tax returns, and any other documentation as needed. Ability to travel up to 30% as needed.
- Work with Clients, vendors and tax authorities.
- Review and examine audit data to identify potential items for investigation. Conduct assorted comparisons to discover Sales Tax refund opportunities.
- Utilize various audit reports and queries to conduct analysis and document findings.
- Work with raw data to complete calculations and analysis.
Research and Confirmation
- Update audit database based on findings and information.
- Review documentation and research tax law and/or vendor related issues.
Reporting and Other
- Prepare audit schedules and ad hoc client reporting as needed.
- Prepare status reports for clients.
- Handles tasks in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material.
- Performs other duties and assists with other projects as assigned.
- Must be a confident self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette.
- Possesses solid analytical aptitude, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks on complex projects, able to meet critical deadlines and seek assistance with prioritization when needed.
- Good work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Professional demeanor, team player and positive attitude, able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Proficiency in Access, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and strong internet skills.
- Works overtime and travels independently as needed.
- Follows instructions explicitly, knowing when to ask questions to seek clarification.
- Utilizes strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
|Job Category||Analyst I|