Brief Description of the Job:
The Tax Analyst I serves as CTMI’s staff providing property tax support to the team including but not limited to entering property data, verifying data integrity, and processing tax bills.
This information is intended to be a descriptive of the key responsibilities of the position. The following summary does not identify all duties performed by a single incumbent.
· Work with manager to develop a professional growth plan.
· Attain mastery of software updates and changes.
· Develop and preserve positive relationships with assessors and collectors.
· Maintain list of assessor contacts, discuss, and resolve issues with them.
· Enter and verify notice values and tax rates timely.
· Research and attain appeal dates, missing values, and tax bills.
· Process tax bills timely and accurately.
· Assist in agent authorization projects.
· Participate in team projects.
· Offer assistance to other team members.
· Ensure all team matters are complete timely.
|Job Category||Analyst I|